We work with the top 5% of independent garages in each area. Here are some of the reasons why only 1 in 20 servicing centres qualify as a Fixter garage:
- Using our trusted network, Fixter generates an initial shortlist of recommended garages across the UK. From that list, we only choose servicing centres registered as a Limited Company with a minimum of 3 years' trading.
- We assess each garage's various established affiliations (e.g. Bosch / Unipart / Autocare / Autofirst / Trust My Garage).
- Performing an online audit, Fixter only selects garages with at least a 4/5 star customer rating.
- Making sure to visit each garage in person, our in-house mechanics evaluate the quality of premises and equipment, staff qualifications, capacity, and technical capabilities of selected servicing centres. Fixter only works with facilities which strictly use manufacturer-equivalent parts.
- After all requirements are fulfilled, we negotiate preferential terms with each selected garage (including parts, labour, oil, and MOT test rates), and invite them to join the Fixter network.